Sunday 17 November 2013

World After is coming!!!!!!!!asdfghjjlllllkjhkll

WORLD AFTER 
IS COMING IN 
TWO.
DAYS!!!!

I am so desperate right now because I can't seem to get it from anywhere!!! Damn you curse youuuu whyyy whyyyy WHY. I don't even know who am I cursing but heck. I can't live like this please this is just too shitty to be real. I just wanted to read. Is that too much to ask?

This particular book... I've waited for two.freaking.years! I've never been this excited on wanting a book before. Not even Harry Potter. Ah the feels from Penryn and Raffe.. I can already smell it. 

I WANT THE BOOK LIKE RIGHT NOW PLEASE COULD SOMEONE GIVE IT TO ME OR DO I REALLY HAVE TO GO TO SINGAPORE ONCE MORE JUST TO GET A HOLD ON THIS BOOK??? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME OH THE FEELS I CANT

No comments:

Post a Comment