Thursday 5 January 2012

Nice to Finally Meet You, 2012 =)

Breathe in, breathe out... here I am. the oh-so-gloomy 2011 has finally ended. I'm not sure whether gloomy is the perfect word to describe my life in 2011. well, I think it pretty much sums it up. I sure as hell got a lot of test last year. And I've learned so much about life I have to thank God for the lessons and for helping me to go through those difficult times =) the thing going on in this world is just so much more than meets the eye.  I know this year won't be easy and God help me go through it. I just have to do my best in everything that lies ahead of me. hope I won't be afraid to take some risks and hope I'll be able to get out of my comfort zone. next, about resolution. do I make any? nope. I'll forget it as soon as I finish making it anyway. so just keep it simple and go with the flow. favorite words of the decades,huh? go with the flow~ =p

okay enough about life. let's talk about movies, shall we? =p

No comments:

Post a Comment