Wednesday 5 October 2011

I Can't Live Without Music =)

okay I just got the idea to write some of the epic songs I've ever listened to.. hahaha. I really CAN'T, CANNOT *emphasize* live. without. music. Music is the most wonderful thing people can have in this miserable life. Songs allow us to know that we're not alone. I mean the lyrics. The song makers often tell us a story about their perspective on life. and sometimes, there are some songs that describe our feelings precisely. That overwhelming feeling you got when you heard that song was like. wow. I'm not alone =')


And I love to play instruments as well.. I love my guitar. and I love to sing. and sometimes I play piano, though I have to admit my music skill is very poor, and so is my singing skill. but it manage to wash away my loneliness or my bad mood when I played a song.


Sooo I'm gonna share some songs I recently played on my iTunes over and over again, and I literally can't live without them. no kidding. I found myself smile for no reason when I heard one of these songs =) these 12 songs are all I can think of right now. I'm sure there are more, I'll post it next time.


1. Anywhere But Here - Safetysuit


Is this a natural feeling
Or is it just me bleeding
All my thoughts and dreams
In hope that you will be with me or
Is this a moment to remember
Or just a cold day in December?
I wonder
If maybe
Maybe I could be
All you ever dreamed, Cause you are
You're beautiful inside
You're so lovely and I
Can't see why I'd do anything without you, you are
And when I'm not with you, I know that it's true
That I'd rather be anywhere but here without you


2. What If - Safetysuit


What if it makes you sad at me
And what if it makes you laugh now but you cry as you fall asleep
And what if it takes your breath and you can't hardly breathe
And what if it makes the last sound be the very best sound

What if what I want makes you sad at me
And is it all my fault or can I fix it please
Cause you know that I'm always all for you
Cause you know that I'm always all for you


3. All We Are - One Republic


Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy
I'm never gonna let you pass me by
So don't say your goodbyes you know its better that way
We won't break, we won't die
It's just a moment of change




4. For the First Time - The Script


Oh these times are hard,
Yeah they're making us crazy
Don't give up on me baby



5. Nothing - The Script


And my mates are all there trying to calm me down
'Cause I'm shouting your name all over the town
I'm swearing if I go there now
I can change her mind turn it all around

And I know that I'm drunk but I’ll say the words
And she'll listen this time even though they’re slurred
Dialed her number and confessed to her
I'm still in love but all I heard
Was nothing



6. Trading Yesterday - Shattered


Who I am from the start
Take me home to my heart
Let me go and I will run
I will not be silenced
All this time spent in vain
Wasted years, wasted gain
All is lost, hope remains
And this war's not over




there's a light, there's the sun
Taking all the shattered ones
To the place we belong
And his love will conquer all

Yesterday I died
Tomorrow's bleeding
Fall into your sunlight


7. The Script - Science and Faith


You won't find faith or hope down a telescope
You won't find heart and soul in the stars
You can break everything down to chemicals
But you can't explain a love like our



8. One Republic - Good Life


Oh this has gotta be the good life
This has gotta be the good life
This could really be a good life, good life

Say oh, got this feeling that you can't fight
Like this city is on fire tonight
This could really be a good life
A good, good life 



9. Anberlin - Fin


We're not questioning God.
Just those he chose to carry on His cross.
We're no better, you'll see.
Just all of us, the lost causes.

Aren't we all to you just lost causes?
Are we all to you lost?
Lost causes



10. Saosin - You're Not Alone


You're not alone
There is more to this, I know
You can make it out
You will live to tell

11. Tokio Hotel - Don't Jump


I scream into the night for you
Don't make it true
Don't jump
The lights will not guide you through
They're deceiving you
Don't jump
Don't let memories go
Of me and you
The world is down there out of view
Please don't jump
Don't jump

I don't know how long
I can hold you so strong
I don't know how long

Just take my hand
Give it a chance
Don't jump

12. My Chemical Romance - Disenchanted


If I'm so wrong
(So wrong, so wrong)
How can you listen all night long?
(Night long, night long)
How will it matter after I'm gone?
Because you never learned a goddamned thing

You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a lifelong wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong
This never meant nothing to you





<3 <3 <3









No comments:

Post a Comment