Friday 7 October 2011

Hail Procrastination!

Godddd I don't know what's gotten into me lately! I seemed to be very laaaazy doing my assignments! how could this happened?! I mean, obviously, I love my work. (or do I?) I'm not so sure anymore. It's like I have this kind of look on my face every single day. the I-don't-wanna-live-in-this-planet-anymore look. the kill-me-now look. the 0mg-I'm-so-bored-I-can't-stand-another-day look. the touch-me-I'll-bite look, whatever. all of my grades are on its way down (just checked my slim and like oh my gosh there goes my grades) and I'm not so sure where did I go wrong. I mean. it's not like, I didn't do it wholeheartedly. well I don't know for sure because these days I got A LOT on my mind. There are a lot of things that needs to be done. there's just too much to think of right now and I'm sure my mind's gonna explode from the intensity of it. I need a mood booster or something. ANYTHING!! I desperately need help. anybody! *shouting*

ok well.. enough drama. haha that's clearly the things I don't wanna talk about right now. as you can see, the title of my post is Hail Procrastination, which means today I continued to do it and I realized I became pretty good at it. the day before yesterday I kept telling myself. "okay this night Ima do my assignments". but then something happened and then I told myself to do it the day after. and then the day after, which is yesterday, all of sudden my dad told me that he wanted to watch movies. cmon I'm bad at this. when it comes to movies, I just can't refuse, you know. that's just something too impossible to do. and so I watched Memento. and then today!!! I was really positive that I would finish my assignment today. but then! I just remembered that I've been watching these two tv series called Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle, and today's the day they released the all new episode! how can I refuse? and so... there goes my assignments.. all hail procrastination!!!

okay btw. I wrote this post yesterday and when I was about to publish post, the wifi connection was turned off so I post it today. aaaand today is Saturday which means I gotta go watch movie in the cinema xD Warrior or The Green Lantern? have a great Saturday everyoneeee!!! =D enjoy it while you still can =p

anyway here's a lil peek from Vampire Diaries season 3 episode 2. my fav scene so far. aaaand listen to the song too!!! loveeee it! <3  Echo - Jason Walker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8rg0SQ-oqA

No comments:

Post a Comment